Link to YouTube videos:
- Practicing Translation – Naomi Sheneman and Jeremy Quiroga : https://youtu.be/DwVw7VDEYqI – 1:06
- Erin Sanders-Sigmon: https://youtu.be/j7RDoApFcfM – 6:08
- Felicia Williams: https://youtu.be/raN3OLoCVNw – 4:19
- Ritchie Bryant: https://youtu.be/ffKaHWO2bsA – 1:18
- Jay Krieger: https://youtu.be/826ioAttmFw – 5:25
Discussion Partners: Naomi Sheneman, Jeremy Quiroga, Erin Sanders-Sigmon, Felicia Williams, Ritchie Bryant, and Jay Krieger
These videos include explanations of the translation processes used by a variety of Deaf interpreters and translators. Jeremy Quiroqa shares an extended explanation of his process for translation and Naomi Sheneman explains how to use that. Erin Sanders-Sigmon, Felicia Williams, Ritchie Bryant, and Jay Krieger also share their approaches to translation.